Wednesday, October 19, 2011

when is enough enough?



one of life's sweet
resources
is a nagging feeling
of "eggads"
I've done enough

of gardening
or computering
or worrying
or talking
or, God forbid, working

and then
what's it time to do:

something else

Winston Churchill used to
say:
a change is as good as  rest

so I'm going outside
now

and even as I write this
have any idea
and inliing
and inclinaion
and motivation
to be present
to the last of the computering

since that change
that inner change
to the nowing
of breath
and gravity
and light
and skeleton
and fingers moving
and cars outside
and the shape of my legs

boring to you
perhaps
except you have legs skeleton
breath and whatnot
that you could fall
back
in
love
with
too,
couldn't you?

if that's your
inclination
and curiosity:


why not?


good,
and now outside for me

what for you?????


No comments: