Monday, November 14, 2011

This life




A train in the distance
pelvis on the chiar
eyes watching the letters appear on the screen

fresh fall air
the roll of wheels on the roadway
a dog barking
my pants on my legs
noticing how my wrists rest
on the table as I type

feet on floor

how could it get any better?

a friend to smile at across the table,
maybe
who knows

speculation isn't present

and can be fun

and
how can I smile across the table at
myself

hey, that's what this poem is:
loving life
in the moment
is loving myself

it's all me
all you
we are one
and as you read this
your life
fills up the exact full wonderful niche
that you have
at this moment
looking at this computer screen

and what else
is filling your awareness
with that sweetest
awareness:

this is me
alive
now?



Good


Chris on Monday morning
in Austin Texas, weather finally divine,
low seventies in November

ciao
for
NOW

No comments: