Friday, January 06, 2012

Today is Friday and....

image from the past
interesting our pictures and where our attention goes
when we past surf
eh?



Today is Friday and
apparently I have slagged off
my promise of posting three times
a week

gads
and we can always tell ourselves the story:
I should have done more
yesterday

trouble is:
it's never true.

we can never have
done more yesterday
from today
back

yesterday
had we things
 like
been different
we could have made different choices

but today
looking back:
yesterday's did dad done dead

and now
it's a beautiful day
and love is good
and sunshine is good
and easing up on the
"you should have done more
yesterday"
voices, the
little
(Well intentioned or not)
liars

this is our life today
I'll post this poem today

this moment is mine
the only "sure' thing
and I'll love it and me
and being alive in
it

and tomorrow
who knows
I may  post another poem

but so far
I have spared myself any new year's resolutions

I've got some grand ideas
for the year

but a poem a day
or two pages a day
or three jogs a week
nah

i'll just love this moment
and see what happens
next

hope your day is wonderful

and ps
I am mulling and designing
ways of combining this joy of the present,
love of being present,
and creating a fabulous future for ourselves

stay
tuned

ciao
for
NOW,
Chris

No comments: