Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Love is, Love Ain't 9

You can try and control reality
and
you'll fail

You can ask for what you want
and in
the mean time
what you've got is best treated this way:

love it


I've practiced this awhile, and have had the great
gift and good fortune to be reunited ( see the blog,
Love is Love Ain't 8: The Heart Knows What the Head has Forgotten)
with a love
who was deep
and it was a mess

and it stopped

and various of us thought the other was wrong
and then we got in the same room
after enough time
and no one was
wrong

it was just love


and tonight she's with an old lover
so be it

loving her
means loving her having what she wants

tonight she wants him
( this morning she came to me,
she's a woman full of love)

this makes me happy

call me crazy

or call me out of control

or call me wanting this women to be who
she is
and discover her true path

whatever is up

I love her
and wish them a wonderful night.

Yewo.

No comments: