Thursday, November 17, 2011

Embodied Relationship, Awakened Movement, "Enlightenment in Action" is Business and Visionaries



Once again
I have revamped my website
and clarified the vision
of how I want to contribute
my gifts and learnings to
the world

this isn't a poem

you are a poem

and when I say that
it occurs to me
that I have to be a poem
to see
say
you as a poem

and i come back to breathing
and gravity

the wonder of a spine
holding up the eyes
in the head
and the air
coming in from up top
and filling the all of me
the now of me

how's all the going
for you

this breathing
is a way of re
membering we are alive
and
this connection
to gravity
the groundedness that isn't wu wu
but part of sweet parcel
of the ongoing

Life on Earth

time to walk
outside
even if it
is
"cold"

which is the skin's story
about the air

and can't we love
all these stories
and then slip back
back
into the experience behind
the stories

well, sometimes I can
sometimes I yammer

me, i like life on its own terms.

how about you.


and the websire
you could look at it if
you wish:


Elms Emerald Alchemy
is says at the top

words
hmmm

No comments: