Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's New is Your Life? What's good?

You know this question:
How are you?

And have you noticed in clunky conversations,
right after you've answered, the person will ask again,
How are you?

As if they wanted to know.

So what would be a nice question to greet people with?

What's good in your life?
I like that, though people often lazily just say, everything, and
these could be the people that say, "Okay," when you ask them how
they are.

Everything's good.
What good about something that's good?

What's exciting to you?

What's new in your life?

I've got a new place to live.
I'm creating several new businesses, all of which are going to
be
hugely useful
to lots of people.

I'm reading about dance
and Isadora Duncan.

I'm learning a new section of Austin.

I go to the rooftop cafe of Austin Whole foods
to write in the morning.

So, enough about me.

What's new with you?

What's good in your life?

What do you love, right now?

I love the feeling of the watermelon I just ate in my stomach.

This is more like a "normal" blog, sort of like chatting.

Oh, well.

This is new, a less serious blog.

Oh, well, hope you love it.
Or yourself.
OR something.

Good.

No comments: