Tuesday, May 27, 2014

the now waits for no one, and..



the now waits for no one
and
hey, fair's fair
no one has to wait for the now

feeling bad?
it's probably a thought

how are we going to know that?
come into the ( no waiting required)
now

and notice:
am I having a thought that tells
me that
the world sucks
I suck
this situation sucks
my feelings suck
my thoughts suck
my body sucks
my X man/woman/blah blah sucks

and
then
try the question #4 from our friend
and easy buddy
Byron Katie

Who would I be without the thought?

Even three seconds.

No thought.

See what happens.

What the hell to do in the three second
immensity

hang with the now
of
say

gravity
light
sound
breath
nature
legs
arms
spine

or
an idea of a change
a choice
a game
you want to play

choice
choice
choice
comes about in the now

( for which we don't have to wait....
have I said that?)

choice
choice
choice

once the this or that sucks voice is
silent,

choice
choice
choice

what little step could you take
in the now
of nothing sucks because
there is no thought to
tell you it sucks

what could you aim for?

what are your goals?

what do you want?

can you feel the power and pull of
that

now?

No comments: