Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love dies ---good

Love dies
good

stick around for the funeral
enjoy the funeral
do the work on the story:
"this should have lasted."

do the work on the story:
"if it ended it was a failure."

do the work on the story:
"since it ended I'm a failure/ the other person is a bitch-bastard."

do the work on the story:
"I picked the wrong person"

what is the work?

judge reality
write it down
ask 4 questions
turn it around

question one: is it true?
question two: can I absolutely know it's true?
q 3: who am I and how do I feel act and live when I take this thought to be true?

q4: Who or what would I be:
either without this thought in my head
or
not believing this thought

The turn around:
You should love me more , turns around to
I should love you more,
I should love me more

You should listen to me
turns around to
I should listen to you
I should listen to me

and
love dies.

is it true that it shouldn't?

and is it true that it did?

and what is love,
once we let the story go?

ah, maybe that's what we discover if we
go to the funeral to
find out what will happen

good

No comments: